Dr. Rasika Hendahewa
General, Laparoscopic surgeon &
Senior Lecturer of University of Queensland
Associate Fellow of American College of Surgeons
87 McKean Street
Caboolture, QLD, 4505
- Phone : (07) 5495 9440(07) 5495 9440
- Fax : (07) 5495 9546
- Specialty : General Surgery
- Qualifications : MBBS. MS. FRACS
- Special Interests : Laparoscopic Surgery, Breast and Endocrine, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Dr. Rasika Hendahewa General Surgeon and Endoscopist is pleased to announce that he is now consulting and operating at Caboolture Private Hospital.
Dr. Hendahewa was educated in Sri Lanka where he obtained his Masters in Surgery in 2007.
Dr. Rasika Hendahewa has been based at Caboolture Hospital since 2010.
Dr. Hendahewa has a keen interest in teaching and education and has been appointed a Senior Lecturer at the University of Queensland. In addition he has been published in many international papers including a randomised clinical trial.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breast and Endocrine
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellowship of International College of Surgeons
- Associate Fellowship of American College of Surgeons
Dr. Hendahewa prides himself on being very approachable and for providing a prompt and thorough clinical service to colleagues and patients.